Prev: Re: To the 'Pedia owner - Re: Draft History proposal (long and open to feedback) Next: Re: Outrim Coalition

World/System creation

From: "Tomb" <kaladorn@f...>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 14:51:19 -0500
Subject: World/System creation

Some rules that might be of interest:

Old Traveller Book III (Worlds and Adventures)
Old Traveller Book 6: Scouts (also includes expanded system generation)
World Builders Handbook (from Digest Group Publications) - this is the
BEST and most comprehensive... I just wished I'd bought the electronic
version
Traveller 2300 (their planetary creation rules and their Colonial Atlas)

Of course, each iteration of Traveller has revisited these rules, but
the version in the World Builder's Handbook was the best. I bet it is
long OOP, but if you ever see it, buy it! It let's you build entire
systems and provide quite a level of depth.

Mr. Rutherford, if you get a chance, drop me an e-mail offlist. I'd like
to talk to you about procuring your source code :)  (Nice work, I'll
have some comments for the Gurkhas (Empire of Gorkha) and the New French
Republic).

Tomb.

Prev: Re: To the 'Pedia owner - Re: Draft History proposal (long and open to feedback) Next: Re: Outrim Coalition