Prev: Already a typo - Re: Draft History proposal (long and open to feedback) Next: Re: To the 'Pedia owner - Re: Draft History proposal (long and open to feedback)

RE: GZG Star List with Planetary Data

From: Rick Rutherford <Rick@e...>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 14:19:37 -0500
Subject: RE: GZG Star List with Planetary Data

Yes, "First In" is the GURPS Traveller sourcebook that I used for
reference
when I was writing my perl script (along with Traveller 2300 and GURPS
Space). I really like what Steve Jackson Games & Loren Weisman have done
with the Traveller universe in the GURPS Traveller sourcebooks. BTW, if
you're a Traveller fan, make sure you have copies of Far Trader, Star
Mercs,
and Behind the Claw -- they're out of print.

-- Rick Rutherford