Prev: RE: Relative Power of Nations Next: RE: OT-Stars and planets and such

Re: WotW(Was E,C,Last Word)

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 21:12:14 EST
Subject: Re: WotW(Was E,C,Last Word)

Um, No.  I was trying to 'change the subject' but if all are burnt out
on
WotW (I was here fro a bunch of these) then we can move to something...
anything... else.

<mutter> Clear as mud once again,  Wilson....

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

On Wed, 7 Nov 2001 16:10:28 -0800 (PST) Gregory Wong <sax@bayarea.net>
writes:
>Whoops.  I guess I misunderstood the question.  I thought the
>poster was asking what WotW stood for.  Sorry about that.
>--Greg
>

>On Thu, 8 Nov 2001 aebrain@austarmetro.com.au wrote:
>

>> > Agreed.
>> >
>> > So what is the WotW?
>>
>> Mines.
>>
>> The Mine and Minesweeping rules could do with a once-over for FT3.
>>
>> Suggest that the MT rules be followed (ie 3" trigger range) , except
>that instead of a 1-shot Class-2, make it one of:
>> a) A Plasma Ball strength 1
>> b) An MT missile
>>
>> or at double cost
>>
>> c) An SM missile
>> d) A Plasma Ball strength 2

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

Prev: RE: Relative Power of Nations Next: RE: OT-Stars and planets and such