Prev: OOps was Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers)) Next: Re: WotW(Was E,C,Last Word)

Re: OT-Stars and planets and such

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 18:39:45 EST
Subject: Re: OT-Stars and planets and such

Old Starguard edition has one (as does Star Wars 2250 A.D.)  - if
someone
with much 'stellar understanding' would like to check it for modicum of
reliability I can mail to them for comment.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

On Wed, 7 Nov 2001 12:17:48 -0000 "Paul Owen" <paul@gtns.net> writes:

>Space master RPG has a very good star system generation system that
>will
>give planets, moons, atmospheres and much more, if anyone is
>interested I
>will dig out my copy and pass on the info.
>
>Paul

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

Prev: OOps was Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers)) Next: Re: WotW(Was E,C,Last Word)