Prev: Re: OT-Stars and planets and such Next: Re: [FT-WDA] Grav Comp Firecon

Re: [FT-WDA] Grav Comp Firecon was: [FT] Its gone very quiet on the WotW discussions.

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.Donald@a...>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 08:00:08 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT-WDA] Grav Comp Firecon was: [FT] Its gone very quiet on the WotW discussions.

This might just be me, but IMHO, I just can't visualize any drive system
producing so much interferance that it disturbs the sensors...(sounds
like
the drive needs an "Electro-magnetic dampener" ie: Mitasize it!  -- I
can't
spell it right at the moment.  Too early in the morning.)

I also understand the game mechanics reasons...

In any setting where the aft arc is taboo, this thing sounds good.

Donald Hosford