Prev: Re: Miniature hunt Next: Re: Ghurkas

Re: Miniature hunt (Doggie style)

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 09:20:13 -0600
Subject: Re: Miniature hunt (Doggie style)

***
>Looking for a miniature type.	Does anyone know where I can find a
>25mm
>figure of a hounddog that would go along with the redneck >miniatures
>offered by eureka?
***

As long as we're shooting from the hip, I'm pretty certain Ral Partha
had
some non-demonic, non-monstrous hounds in their D&D line. I think I've
seen
some for Demonblade, but I think they also may be big.

I'm assuming this is of little help without numbers and/or seller sites,
but the best we can do without catalog/blisters handy.

***
Off the top of my head, I know that GZG does a doggie for the ESU
Commissar.
***

Damn! I didn't even notice there was a commisar! Looks like another
money
order winging it's way to merry ol', very soon...

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Miniature hunt Next: Re: Ghurkas