Prev: CNP and TTN (Was Hmmm.... Was Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers)) Next: Re: [FT] Outrim Coalition

[FT-WDA] Grav Comp Firecon

From: Noam Izenberg <noam.izenberg@j...>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 08:07:47 -0500
Subject: [FT-WDA] Grav Comp Firecon

I'm for returning to this, on a less frenetic pace than before. RL has
kept me way behind on updating the WDA. Come January, when the current
crunch ends, I'll be more able to keep up. WOTM (or 'as it comes up')
sounds like a decent pace to me. I think there was a bit of overload
toward the latter half of the WOTW discussions.

On my master of the WDA, the GCFC costs 6 pts. Perhaps it's an update I
haven't had the chance to put up yet. Perhaps it should have the
additional restriction of only 1 per ship, PSB being it has to be
mounted just fore of the main drives. But yes, I don't care for the aft
fire restrictions, though I understand why they are there from the game
mechanic point of view.

Noam R. Izenberg

Prev: CNP and TTN (Was Hmmm.... Was Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers)) Next: Re: [FT] Outrim Coalition