Prev: Re: Prospective Novice Next: Re: Prospective Novice

RE: Prospective Novice

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 16:17:40 +1100
Subject: RE: Prospective Novice

G'day,

> I'd like to see your reasoning on this.
> The only changes to vector was
> limiting the amout of thrust in pushes.

Depends on whether you allowed the MD-Turn-Push-as-much-as-possible
manoeuvre or not. We thought it was fine and so I regularly went high as
knew I could come down fast. However, others on the list thought of it
as
the "cheese manoeuvre" and lobbied hard against it. Now that the changes
vector in FB2 have made it impossible I have to fly a bit slower to have
the
same degree of control.

Cheers

Beth

Prev: Re: Prospective Novice Next: Re: Prospective Novice