Prev: Re: OT forge welding Re: [SGII] Modular Starship Terrain, for sale? Next: Re: Question on scratchbuilding VTOLs

Question on scratchbuilding VTOLs

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@w...>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 09:47:00 -0800
Subject: Question on scratchbuilding VTOLs

Hello all,

I'm considering a VTOL Project of my own but had a question for the
"experts" out there.  Any hints on what makes a good material for
sculpting large structural features or blending part together?	I'd like
to avoid sculpy and green stuff as one needs baking and the other is
tough to work with in large amounts.

Eli

Prev: Re: OT forge welding Re: [SGII] Modular Starship Terrain, for sale? Next: Re: Question on scratchbuilding VTOLs