Prev: Re: Basques in Spaaaaaace and the NFR Next: Test

Re: [Waaaaaaaaaaaaay OT] Goats in Space

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2001 14:28:01 +0000
Subject: Re: [Waaaaaaaaaaaaay OT] Goats in Space

John,

many thanks, I think it was indeed your website.

>It's probably my stuff:
>
>http://www.geocities.com/johnxcrim/Mutants.html

>To the best of my knowledge, ALL of the goat guys are OOP.  The Metal
Magic
>Phagons were
>basically an army of SF goatpeople, and I really wish that I'd picked
up a
>bunch more when
>I'd had the chance.

Well as long as they are willing to join Herman T Goat in his crusade
against all humanity:

http://www.dur.ac.uk/~dds8sff/goats/goatsinspace.html

This is Herman's debut, written by a member of the SF&F society here in
Durham, We are strange people, and this scared most of us!

>Feel free to use the pictures, and to repost them.  just give me
credit,
>that's all I ask.

I will make sure that should they make it as far as the website that you

will get the credit, many thanks

Richard Kirke

Prev: Re: Basques in Spaaaaaace and the NFR Next: Test