Prev: Re: Cetaceans are people too! and some other odds n ends Next: Re: Basques in Spaaaaaace and the NFR

RE: Powers That Be

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2001 00:33:38 +0000
Subject: RE: Powers That Be

Maybe this sounds a bit obvious...

Why not use a Celtic/whatever feel to a fleet/regiment and so on, the
"Emerald fleet" can be a series of Irish theemed ships, with Irish guard

troop compliments (after all thats how it works for the British army at
the
moment).

Why not the New-York/New-York rifles (so good they even have guns), that
way
you can have as theemed as you want (give them their own cap-badge,
shades
etc, the whole Nine yards (or 8.226 meters for those this side of the
pond).
This requires no revolution or unlikely garden party, just some fun with
the
paintbrush.

Though I suppose crushing the "Freedom" (said in a slightly
auzie/american
accent) fighters under the Great British (oops sorry, I meant Anglian)
heel.

Richard (who's English... in case you hadn't guessed!) Kirke

Prev: Re: Cetaceans are people too! and some other odds n ends Next: Re: Basques in Spaaaaaace and the NFR