Prev: [Waaaaaaaaaaaaay] Goats in Space Next: Re: Powers That Be

Re: Powers That Be

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 18:08:31 -0500
Subject: Re: Powers That Be

>I agree with the American/Scottish remarks, it is getting repetitive.
But I'd just say that if that's what people want to do with the
Tuffleyverse then off they go.

Oh sure, do whatever you want, just don't tell the List about it...

>Well I for one have the Confederation of Scandanavian Kingdoms
(including Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Iceland), which shares
a defensive alliance but nothing else  (it is a confederation after
all)
>I just noticed that none of the countries are mentioned in the
Tuffleyverse

See also, Scandinavian Federation aka ScanFed.

Prev: [Waaaaaaaaaaaaay] Goats in Space Next: Re: Powers That Be