Prev: RE: Prospective Novice Next: RE: FT: Prospective Novice

Re: FT: Prospective Novice

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 19:33:40 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: FT: Prospective Novice

--- Brian Bilderback <bbilderback@hotmail.com> wrote:

> My SPACE wargaming experience consists of a few
> rounds of Starfleet Battles,

Believe me, there is no comparison.  They have nothing
in common.

> So what does everyone think?	Will I make an OK
> spacer?

You at least have no bad habits.  I'd suggest playing
in vector a dozen times are so and expect to loose
them--vector is not intuitive.	The only guy I know
who picked it up right away used to play Brilliant
Lances.  But the tactics are pretty simple.  If I can
teach Full Thrust to a 10-year old (and his younger
brother) at 0200 on the second day of a con, anyone
can learn it.

John

Find a job, post your resume.
http://careers.yahoo.com

Prev: RE: Prospective Novice Next: RE: FT: Prospective Novice