Prev: Re: Metallic coloring, was: Painting irridium vehicles Next: Re: Re: OUDF design Qs

Re: OT - Jungle Trees

From: Popeyesays@a...
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 16:10:55 EST
Subject: Re: OT - Jungle Trees

In a message dated 11/1/01 11:56:10 AM Central Standard Time,
johncrim@voicenet.com writes:

> I'm still looking for some appropraite aquarium plants to chop up,
though!

If you are in the U.S. check out the Wal-Mart super store nearest you -
lots
of artificial aquarium plants - also go to a craft supply place that
sells
plastic and silk flowers and greenery - there is a wealth of stuff
there. I
am think of taking a bunch of various size drink parasols and turning
them
into wierd trees, but I have not gotten around to it yet. You can do
some
nice things with stretch toilet paper on a frame work and coating it
with
liquid latex too. Makes nifty dragon wings, if you wish to take the
time. . .
translucent and everything.

Prev: Re: Metallic coloring, was: Painting irridium vehicles Next: Re: Re: OUDF design Qs