Prev: Re: GEV Physics and GEVs for engineers Next: Re: Re: OUDF design Qs

Huge update...

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 17:06:38 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Huge update...

Hi all,

For the first time since Jan/01 I have internet at home - highspeed
cable
rules... So there has been a belated and massive update to my website!

http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html

and off from there! Nearly every page updated, and a load of new stuff.

Some Highlights:

New SF/SG2 scenery stuff - http://warbard.iwarp.com/scen-hardSF.html

New Gaming Links - /links.html
Commercial Wargaming Links - /links2.html
(I'm working on the link rot this weekend; I know it's bad on my links
pages right now)

A new look for the SG2 area, and new content - /sg2.html

And finally, last but not least, new Quotes - /quotes.html

Have fun - any comments/errors noticed/new material gratefully accepted!

I'm really back online now - missed it!

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -