Prev: Re: GEVs: Engineering and Recovery Next: RE: [FT] OU Defence Force Website now error checked and corrected

Re: GEVs: Engineering and Recovery

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 17:11:24 -0800
Subject: Re: GEVs: Engineering and Recovery

John Atkinson wrote:

>I actually respect the Poles, but realistically if I
>have to make a snide remark about nations who try to
>fight with utterly inadequate equipment, they just
>jump to mind.	I could say "Finnish" or "Ethiopian"
>but far fewer people are familiar with those examples.

Far fewer, but not none.  The Finns always earned my respect too, they
definitely made the Sovs stop and think.

Brian

"The Irish are the only race of people on Earth for which psychoanalysis
is
of no use."

				 - S. Freud

Prev: Re: GEVs: Engineering and Recovery Next: RE: [FT] OU Defence Force Website now error checked and corrected