Prev: Re: Jane's 2183 ooh ooh ooh! Next: RE: [FT] OU Defence Force Website now error checked and corrected

Re: [DSII/SGII] Disney misteps Re: DS2:Scratchbuilding a dropship

From: "Radio Free R'Lyeh" <the_nemesis@c...>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 17:37:28 -0500
Subject: Re: [DSII/SGII] Disney misteps Re: DS2:Scratchbuilding a dropship

They fit together horribly. Is taking a lot of work to get the seams
closed
and stayed closed. Plus, I am still not sure if I want to keep one as a
SG
lander (as a will hold a few of the smaller vehicles quite nicely) or
convert them both to DS. Of course, I could just buy more. Though, I
will
get the parts for a nice SG wrecker style vehicle when I'm done.

Tony Finan
"Let the revels begin, let the fire be started. We're dancing for the
restless and the broken hearted."
This .sig terminates with Swan.