Prev: Re: Books for SG2 Next: Re: Books for SG2

Re: Books for SG2

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 12:41:04 -0600
Subject: Re: Books for SG2

***
Errr...I would say:
"Eindeutig Zweideutig"
I can come up with at least 3 interpretations of Eli's sentence.
***

I said I wasn't going there!

*sigh*

I will admit that I had a mature moment thinking that he'd typo'd and
meant
'sleep' before I'd made the 'Dolly connection'.

However, you have to realize I live in a region of the US that includes
Wyoming, the state most often receiving the aphorism 'Where men are men,
and sheep are nervous', so you KNOW where my mind went.

Though, I've heard it applied to New Zealand...

*duck*

Prev: Re: Books for SG2 Next: Re: Books for SG2