Prev: Re: Books for SG2 Next: Barrage au John

Re: Books for SG2

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@w...>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 09:20:47 -0800
Subject: Re: Books for SG2

I know I know,

We really need to stop wasting time with sheep.

Eli

Books for SG2Reply-To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu

>Eli Arndt wrote:
>>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> I know this subject has been touched on countless times and even this
idea, I am sure, has been discussed.  I was wondering if any thought had
been given to a Fleet Book style volume for SG2.

>> This book could cover the canon forces and establish the "norm" for
them in the Tufflyverse.  I imagine a 2-3 page spread for each faction.
A page of line drawings showing common uniform as well as insignia and
the faction's ground forces banner.