Prev: Re: Pantropists/OU connection Next: Re: Painting iridium vehicles

[DSII/SGII] Disney misteps Re: DS2:Scratchbuilding a dropship

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 07:38:14 -0600
Subject: [DSII/SGII] Disney misteps Re: DS2:Scratchbuilding a dropship

***
I'm in the middle of converting two of the "Atlantis: The Lost
Continent"
AquaEvac vehicles for use as drop ships. I was able to pick them up at
the
local KB toy store for $7 a piece. Not only do you get some cool bits,
the
main vehicle features a fold down front ramp. Might be worth a look.
***

I still think these are more apropos of steampunk, but would have been
GREAT landing craft for the Evil Empire(tm) Ork-inawa battle I witnessed
recently. Very ork-ish.

Still definitely want to see what you come up with; I've tried to pick
up
what I can when I find 'em on close out. Just, you'll have my
admiration.
They don't fit together well, do they?

Prev: Re: Pantropists/OU connection Next: Re: Painting iridium vehicles