Prev: Re: SG: Tuffleyverse Canon Legion Next: Re: Battle Music

Re: Battle Music

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 05:41:06 -0500
Subject: Re: Battle Music

"Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" wrote:

> _My_ preference is for instramental. But if someone
> running a game wants a particular piece that has
> vocals, I am open to it (again my preference is for
> non-English/Spanish/French vocals, as vocals in
> a language that you comprehend can be distracting).
>
> I like both. I plan to use some Classical, New Age,
> Film, and Techno. I am also considering some Opera,
> Native Peoples' music (Native American Flute,
> Austrailian Aborigine music, etc.), and other
> selections.

You might want to take a look at the electronic music
of Apheleon on MP3.com.

http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/7/apheleon.html

With titles like Vortex, Terra Transmission, Redshift
Spectra and Interplanetary Drifter, he has a definite
science fiction influence.

I have all these tracks if you need them or you could
download them yourself.

Prev: Re: SG: Tuffleyverse Canon Legion Next: Re: Battle Music