Prev: Re: Re: Battle Music Next: Re: Re: [FT] OU Defence Force Website now error checked and

RE: [FT] OU Defence Force Website now error checked and corrected

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 09:28:26 +1100
Subject: RE: [FT] OU Defence Force Website now error checked and corrected

G'day John,

>Interesting set of concepts--what is it with you folks
>on the other side of the equator and modular ships?
>The IAS has some simillar ideas.

Its because we know how hard it is to get anything new by a government,
but
just slotting bits together you happen to have at hand is something you
can
sneak past them ;P

>Not bad, but there are no real capital ships.

Once again building on experience... ;)

<Who will now go hide as the Aussie naval officers on the list howl in
derision>

Prev: Re: Re: Battle Music Next: Re: Re: [FT] OU Defence Force Website now error checked and