Prev: Re: Nuns with balls Next: [OT] Roughnecks/Starblazers on DVD

OT - FASA Ripped Me Off - Potential Dirtside Mini's - Extreme Warning!!!

From: kaime@m...
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 13:21:39 -0500
Subject: OT - FASA Ripped Me Off - Potential Dirtside Mini's - Extreme Warning!!!

Group,

Extreme Warning!!!

I love FASA's mini's, using them for Dirtside.	I was sad to hear they
were
going to be closed and split up.  But I tried to get and order or two
in,
and have had extreme problems with my last order from three months ago.
If
you have a way of contacting them please help :/ .

I'll just say this, before you order anything from FASA, try to get a
person
on the phone or a reply from an email.	I'm sure some of you are still
ordering from FASA with no problems, but what if you do have a problem?
have a problem and have had it for 3+ months and at this point feel I've
lost a great deal of cash.  I can't even get a response to calls (I've
left
10+ voicemail messages,) email responses (I've sent extreme amounts of
emails,) nor can UPS get in touch with them to solve the problem.  Very
Frustrating!!!

If you do manage to get in touch with FASA or know how to get a message
them - please tell them to get in touch with us at the
kaime@mindspring.com
ASAP.  I feel I have no choice but soon consider some sort of legal
action.
I hate this as I've been a huge fan of FASA from way back.

Thanks all,

Kay & Aimee
kaime@mindspring.com

Prev: Re: Nuns with balls Next: [OT] Roughnecks/Starblazers on DVD