Prev: [FT] Fifth Frontier Thrust Next: Re: [FT] Fifth Frontier Thrust

Re: Mailers that don't choke on digests

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@s...>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 11:15:19 -0700
Subject: Re: Mailers that don't choke on digests

For a top-notch and free (in every sense) mailer, I recently turned to
Mozilla 0.95 (www.mozilla.org). This nets you a good browser (I can do
online banking with it) and a good mail/news  client - easily comparable

to Eudora and much nicer than IE or Outlook. It's also much safer than
Outlook and doesn't have any ads in it.

Whatever you've heard about Mozilla in the past is out of date; this
version is solid.

Just be sure to switch to the 'Modern' theme, the Classic Netscape look
is still ugly.