Prev: Re: Real World Sci-fi Next: [FT] Fifth Frontier Thrust

Re: Mailers that don't choke on digests

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 19:59:32 +0200
Subject: Re: Mailers that don't choke on digests

Someone - sorry, missed who - said that Eudora Light chokes on big
posts. I
run Eudora 5.1 in light mode and haven't noticed any such problems - the

biggest posts I've sent and recieved were well over a MB in size.

Eudora 5.1 "light mode" is appearently not the same as Eudora Light, but
it
is just as free (or at least it was when I downloaded it) :-)

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.

Prev: Re: Real World Sci-fi Next: [FT] Fifth Frontier Thrust