Prev: Re: BIG FAVOUR - For DIGEST version readers... Next: Re: Hi from a newcomer !

Re: Scale debate

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 19:11:08 EDT
Subject: Re: Scale debate

On Thu, 25 Oct 2001 23:09:45 -0400 Jon Davis <davisje@nycap.rr.com>
writes:

>I can't remember how to pronounce it either.  He once gave a
>pronounciation guide to his name!

I think that's why I cannot remember how to spell his name, I have no
idea how to pronounce it so I can't spell it.  You have to admit it's
not
a name you confuse or forget easily.  Even if he wasn't an outstanding
individual on the list I'd remember him for two things 1)his knowledge
of
the DS2 rules and 2)his name; I just wish I didn't blank out each time I
went to type it.  Thank God for the "reply" key...

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: BIG FAVOUR - For DIGEST version readers... Next: Re: Hi from a newcomer !