Prev: Re: shiptool v0.1 has been released Next: Re: shiptool v0.1 has been released

RE: [FT] beginners review of the mini's

From: aec31 <aec31@m...>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 22:31:10 +0100
Subject: RE: [FT] beginners review of the mini's

>===== Original Message From gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu =====
>***
>Hi Ash,
>
>Welcome to the list. Nice paint jobs. We'll look forward to seeing FT
>ships there in the future ;-)
>***
>
>And if you need some SG figs, DS vehicles, and more FT ships to paint
up as
>examples, I'd be DELIGHTED to loan you some... ;->=

Thanks for the offer! Alas, my speed at painting is enormously slow
these
days. It was never very quick, but it now competes with household chores
and
Counter Strike... A potent time sapping combination... Still , the
encouragement from the list is quite motivating - I will endeavour to
get some
done in the next few months and get some shots on the site.

Ash

Prev: Re: shiptool v0.1 has been released Next: Re: shiptool v0.1 has been released