Prev: Re: Fwd: Re: [SGII] VTOL (Final Fantasy ship?) Next: RE: PA carried DFFGs?

[CON] ECC V Update

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 06:16:24 -0400
Subject: [CON] ECC V Update

First, the short news...

Ground Zero Games - East Coast Convention V

When:  March 1-3, 2002
Where: Ramada Brunswick, Lancaster, PA
What:  GZG gaming all weekend long!
       With late night breaks for Formula De, Nuclear War,
       Car Wars, etc.
       Great vendors! KR, Bill Spring, and Mike Sarno

Now, the long news...

We've gotten a very good response for event submission and
the schedule has a wide variety of events planned throughout
the weekend.  We have a few more slots open for Full Thrust,
one slot for Dirtside, and a few for Stargrunt.  Jerry will
be updating the web page with the events schedule once I
send the first draft to him.

Gamemasters:  Please prepare your event descriptions and
	      send them to me off-list.

(Is anyone from the Atlanta gaming group planning on coming
 or running a game?)

As we introduced last year, we will be having a selection of
door prizes to be awarded based on your preregistration order.
Depending on when you submit your registration on or after
December 1st, you will get to pick from a collection of figures.
We'll have Full Thrust ships, Dirtside tanks, 15mm and 25mm
figures available this year.

On a personal note:

Some of you know that on my first day back to work after the
convention this year, I learned I was losing my job at the
General Electric Corporate R & D Center after 19 years.

I interviewed for a position at the Knolls Atomic Power
Laboratory and received an offer.  I have recently been granted
a clearance and this was my first week of work.  It has been
a remarkable week and I'm sitting next to a couple of gamers,
both board and miniatures, in my work area!

It will be very satisfying work to be helping the US Navy and
the nuclear submarine and carrier fleets, especially in our
current war efforts.

Prev: Re: Fwd: Re: [SGII] VTOL (Final Fantasy ship?) Next: RE: PA carried DFFGs?