Prev: RE: [FT] Designing ships...was RE: Hi from a newcomer ! Next: Re: Scale debate

Re: Scale debate

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 22:47:31 EDT
Subject: Re: Scale debate

On Thu, 25 Oct 2001 15:02:14 +0100 Roger Burton West
<roger@firedrake.org> writes:
>On or about Thu, Oct 25, 2001 at 09:59:11AM -0400, Roger Books typed:
>>While you are all debating the best scale, realize it could
>>be worth.  On another list I am on there is a flame war occurring
>>over counters versus minis.
>
>Miniatures: look neat.
>
>Counters: cost less, can do great "nuclear weapon" effects w/lighter
>fluid.
>
>Next!
>
>:-)
>
>Other Roger (I'm already the Other Roger on two other lists, so I
>might
>as well be here too)

If it works for you, it works for me.  Not that I can keep the various
Johns/Jons straight.
Thank God for Ojerhan... Oherjaon... Anyway, that guy!	<grin>

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: RE: [FT] Designing ships...was RE: Hi from a newcomer ! Next: Re: Scale debate