Prev: Re: [OT] Gear Identity CONFIRMED - Thanks! Next: RE: [SG] 25mm Anime

RE: [OT] Heavy Gear - ISO gear ID....

From: -MWS- <hauptman@s...>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 14:16:19 -0700
Subject: RE: [OT] Heavy Gear - ISO gear ID....

At 03:53 PM 10/25/2001 -0400, Rick Rutherford wrote:
>Wow! The "Snakeye Black Mamba" on your web site has a really cool paint
>scheme! I'm going to have to steal that idea... :)
>
>-- Rick Rutherford

Err?  Be my guest - that was actually one of the simpler cammos I've
done.  Most of my Southern gears are painted "Desert Pattern Breaker",
which is 4-color tan/brown scheme with another 6 to 8 detail colors.
The
Snakeye was painted black (surprise! :) with grey tiger stripes, and
then
detailed with all-red sensor nodes instead of my normal combination of
red
/ green / blue / yellow sensors.

Mark W Shurtleff
     aka "Togashi Gaijin" on the Clan War ML
     aka "Hauptman" on the GZG and Heavy Gear ML
email: hauptman@sfcmd.com     homepage: http://www.sfcmd.com

Prev: Re: [OT] Gear Identity CONFIRMED - Thanks! Next: RE: [SG] 25mm Anime