Prev: Re: [SGII] VTOL Next: Re: [FT] Designing ships...was RE: Hi from a newcomer !

[FT] Designing ships...was RE: Hi from a newcomer !

From: "Ashley Culver" <aec31@m...>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 10:30:52 +0100
Subject: [FT] Designing ships...was RE: Hi from a newcomer !

Thanks for the warning - it it useful to know that these rules can
create
such things. on the whole we have grown out of power gaming (30'th b'day
soon...eeeek!) but it can be fun to try and build what you consider to
be
optimum army lists (in this case ships) - knowing that doing so can
result
in cheesey designs is useful warning.

Having had a chance to read the Fleet Book 1 I like the fact that the
different fleets have design principles - it adds flavour to the game.
Have
any design principles been suggested or hinted at by GZG for the new
fleets
I wonder.....

Still, I've got some NAC and some NSL on order so they are covered at
the
moment.

I'm itching to try this all out!

Ash