Prev: Re: Hi from a newcomer ! Next: Re: [SGII] VTOL

Re: [SGII] VTOL (Final Fantasy ship?)

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 05:24:55 -0400
Subject: Re: [SGII] VTOL (Final Fantasy ship?)

> >> My VTOL was pure, off the shelf.  Nice durable plasitic, already
"painted"
> >> in multiple colors, etc and only cost me $4.00 US of out of the
bargin bin
> >> at "Toys-R-Us".  It was a drop ship from the movie "Starship
Troopers".

> >> As a matter of fact I saw two other types of VTOLs from some
cartoon
> >> inspired toys that I almost picked up this Summer in the same
bargin bin.

Has anyone picked up the toy spaceship model that was used in
"The Final Fanatasy" movie?  I figured that this landing ship would
be a good candidate for the TRU bargain bin since the movie didn't
do well at the box office.

I saw the model for $15 a few weeks ago at our local store but couldn't
find it when I was there on Sunday.

http://home.nycap.rr.com/davisje/graphics/FFship1.jpg
http://home.nycap.rr.com/davisje/graphics/FFship2.jpg

Prev: Re: Hi from a newcomer ! Next: Re: [SGII] VTOL