Prev: Re: [FT] Library for xfig Next: Re: Hi from a newcomer !

RE: Hi from a newcomer !

From: "Ashley Culver" <aec31@m...>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 09:52:49 +0100
Subject: RE: Hi from a newcomer !

Thanks to all who have replied - some useful stuff there. I had been to
Geo
Hex - not sure how I missed all the pictures, too late at night I think.

As for the stats for the new fleets, I guess it provides a good chance
try out the ship building rules :-)

Let's hope my mini's arrive soon.

Cheers

Ash