Prev: RE: Re: [SGII] VTOL Next: Re: [SGII] VTOL

RE: Re: [SGII] VTOL

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@w...>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 22:55:59 -0700
Subject: RE: Re: [SGII] VTOL

I like the final arrangement.  I am reminded of several slick designs
presented in Cyberpunk or even in the 6th Day.

Now I am motivated to find a 1/100 Osprey and a Hind F model to fuse
together.  Anyone have any suggestions on where to find something to use
for large, round duscted fans, though?	I'm thinking a sort of flatish
disc arrangement popularized in anime.

Eli

[SGII] VTOLReply-To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu

>Scott Clinton wrote:
>>
>> I like it, looks real good I would not change a thing.
>
>Too late :)
>
>> My VTOL was pure, off the shelf.  Nice durable plasitic, already
"painted"
>> in multiple colors, etc and only cost me $4.00 US of out of the
bargin bin
>> at "Toys-R-Us".  It was a drop ship from the movie "Starship
Troopers".