Prev: Re: WAS Re: PA carried DFFGs? ADD Scales (oh no!) Gears etc Next: Re: WAS Re: PA carried DFFGs? ADD Scales (oh no!) Gears etc

Re: WAS Re: PA carried DFFGs? ADD Scales (oh no!) Gears etc

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 20:18:05 -0400
Subject: Re: WAS Re: PA carried DFFGs? ADD Scales (oh no!) Gears etc

Brian Bilderback wrote:

> adrian.johnson@sympatico.ca wrote:
>
> >let me go on record correcting you here.  25mm is *the best* scale
for SG.
> >It looks better, pure and simple...
>
> Unfortunately, for some of us, economy is more important than pure
> aesthetics.

For low figure count games, such as FMA, my preference would be for
25mm.
Collectible figures are more attractive in 25mm/28mm, of course. The
FMA ground scale leans toward 25mm usage also.

Stuart's Friday Night Firefight (SG) in 15mm was a very attractive
gaming event this year.  Of course, Stuart can make a 15mm figure
as gorgeous as a 25mm figure.