Prev: Re: PA carried DFFGs? Next: Re: [OT] JC Re: PA carried DFFGs?

Re: [OT] JC Re: PA carried DFFGs?

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 18:37:27 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] JC Re: PA carried DFFGs?

***
>sure, but I think it's 1/500 and 1/2000. Confused? I think they're just
>getting started. ;->=
***

Hey, I warned you. ;->=

***
I assume the Jovian Chron. humanoids are fighter scale?
***

I think the 'suits, fighters, and gunboats(?) are the 1/500th, while the
others are 1/whatevertheheckitis. I'm with Michael: pretty stuff, but
costs
are a bit daunting. I've been lucky on eBay and some shops that didn't
seem
to give the system long enough to catch. My gain.

Well, I'm certain this has gone TOO long OT; DP9 has a fair site for
more
info. Better yet, they won't be pulling faint memories out of their
nether
regions as I've been doing.

Prev: Re: PA carried DFFGs? Next: Re: [OT] JC Re: PA carried DFFGs?