Prev: Re: PA carried DFFGs? Next: Re: (FT) Miniature ideas (Space Staions, planets and missile packs)

Re: PA carried DFFGs?

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 14:56:08 -0700
Subject: Re: PA carried DFFGs?

Chris DeBoe wrote:

> >  I'll probably buy FT before FT. One land
> > game, one space game.  Seems fair.
>
>I assume you mean "FT before SG".

Yeah, that.

>FT is good, FT Fleet Book 1 has a fairly
>extensive reworking of the design system etc and you may want to
consider
>getting them both at once.  Everyone around here uses the Fleet Book
rules.

What kinda cost we talking?

>(If you've been paying attention, you know that "everyone around here"
>means
>"me"

Of course... does anyone else count?

>....but many/most of the listers do use FB rules)

I'll consider it.  Thanks.

BrCB

"The Irish are the only race of people on Earth for which psychoanalysis
is
of no use."

				 - S. Freud

Prev: Re: PA carried DFFGs? Next: Re: (FT) Miniature ideas (Space Staions, planets and missile packs)