Prev: [OT] HG/HO Re: PA carried DFFGs? Next: Re: The New Webring

Re: PA carried DFFGs?

From: "Chris DeBoe" <LASERLIGHT@Q...>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 14:52:01 -0400
Subject: Re: PA carried DFFGs?

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@hotmail.com>

> As an aside, they also have some HG infantry and a field arty piece.
I'll
> probably buy these for myself.  I thought they'd make great 15mm for
SG,
but
> there are two problems:
> 1. I don't have or play SG (yet)

and you're waiting for.....?  Call it an early Christmas present.

> 2. Everyone seems to play 25mm only

Nonsense, nobody except a few holdouts from the last century uses 25mm
anymore.  15mm is fine for SG.
(And 6mm would make the figure scale match the ground scale pretty
closely,
they're cheaper, they're easier to paint--but TomB has implied that it
would
be bad for my health to keep comparing the virtues of 6mm to his huge,

Prev: [OT] HG/HO Re: PA carried DFFGs? Next: Re: The New Webring