Prev: RE: (FT) Miniature ideas (Space Stations, planets and missile pac ks) Next: [OT] HG/HO Re: PA carried DFFGs?

Re: PA carried DFFGs?

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 11:33:37 -0700
Subject: Re: PA carried DFFGs?

Ray Forsythe wrote:

>[T]he RAFM HO scale Heavy Gear stuff is OOP...

In case anyone is interested, there are a few packs of the HO scale HG
stuff
still available at a local gaming store here in Eugene.  This includes
Gears, Vehicles, Infantry, and (I THINK) weapons packs.  If anyone wants
the
stuff, I'll get a list of what's left.	Send me the money in US$, along
with
Shipping, and I'll buy it and send it to me.  Contact me offline.

As an aside, they also have some HG infantry and a field arty piece.
I'll
probably buy these for myself.	I thought they'd make great 15mm for SG,
but
there are two problems:
1. I don't have or play SG (yet)
2. Everyone seems to play 25mm only

However, with a bit of bashing, the carriage-mounted arty piece might
make a
passable RFAC (as a chain gun, not a multi-bbl) even in 25mm.

BrCB

"The Irish are the only race of people on Earth for which psychoanalysis
is
of no use."

				 - S. Freud

Prev: RE: (FT) Miniature ideas (Space Stations, planets and missile pac ks) Next: [OT] HG/HO Re: PA carried DFFGs?