Next: RE: The New Webring

[OT] I know where you work (was Did someone mention OU Heavy Fighters?)

From: "Iain Davidson" <iain@a...>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 19:02:01 +0100
Subject: [OT] I know where you work (was Did someone mention OU Heavy Fighters?)

Hi Phil,

I've just realised where you are !   I live in Arlingham, which is a few
miles south of Gloucester on the banks of the River Severn, near
Frampton-on-Severn.  I also happen to work at Avonmouth so not that far
from
your place of work.

Are you going up to Bifrost at all, and if so, would you be interested
in
sharing a lift? I'm planning on going up with a friend who lives in
Charfield.

Cheers,
   Iain.