Prev: [FT]John Leary said: Re: Did someone mention OU Heavy Fighters? Next: RE: DS2:VTOL painting

Anoraks

From: "Tomb" <kaladorn@f...>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 12:11:30 -0400
Subject: Anoraks

The reason wargamers get odd looks is that they wear this outdoor garmet
INSIDE where it is perfectly dry....

If they only wore it OUTSIDE they'd be more normal.

Just like wearing camo kit is cool if someone is about to shoot your ass
off, but if you're wandering the city, it looks silly. (Especially urban
camo where the base colour is no longer white but pink (yes, I have seen
this "fashion" atrocity....) ).

And as for treehuggers wearing them, that justifies the "accidents".

"How did you manage to saw him in half with your chainsaw?"
"He was wearing an anorak! He blended with the tree trunk!"
"Oh, okay. We'll write this one up as an accident. Seems to be a lot of
those. You'd think they'd switch to blaze orange."

Prev: [FT]John Leary said: Re: Did someone mention OU Heavy Fighters? Next: RE: DS2:VTOL painting