Prev: Re: Sinking GEV's Next: RE: (FT) Miniature ideas (Space Staions, planets and missile pack s)

Re: Field Manuals

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 18:24:01 -0400
Subject: Re: Field Manuals

BrCB

> What Field Manual, may  I ask?

Army Field Manuals: Operations, Infantry Company, Combat Engr Platoon,
and so forth.  About 250Meg, plus another 100M for the CIA World
Factbook.  I can provide a list tomorrow.

NOTE!  I resigned my job (and therefore access to a CD burner),
effective close of business Friday.  So if you want copies, let me
know soon (and, of course, offlist).

Prev: Re: Sinking GEV's Next: RE: (FT) Miniature ideas (Space Staions, planets and missile pack s)