Prev: Re: Webring moving Next: RE: Thanks for Rules Answers

Re: Thanks for Rules Answers

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 10:13:03 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Thanks for Rules Answers

> From: Tommy

> >PS. Do you have in your surrondings many GZG games players? We are a
> >little
> lonely here (only two of us).

I _think_ the attribution is correct.

Use subversive tactics.  I volunteered my gameroom for playing.  For
the first 4 sessions we played Necromunda.  Then we played a game
of Car Wars (It's my house, I'm not a tyrant but occasionally we
play a game I want to play)  Everyone loved CW and we pulled in
a couple of old CW players.  Then we played Ogre and eventually
DS.  One of the die hards is now buying FT ships, I bought my
girlfriend FT ships.  Now we occasionally play Necro...

There are a few "Meta-House rules"  Official minis are NOT
required.  We play CW with Matchbox cars and my girlfriends
Necro gang boasts 1 GW mini.  Painted minis preferred but
if you are painting any minis we let it slide.

Currently one person drops out because of the scheduled game,
he doesn't like Necromunda.

Prev: Re: Webring moving Next: RE: Thanks for Rules Answers