Prev: RE: Webring moving Next: Re: Webring moving

Re: Thanks for Rules Answers

From: "Chris DeBoe" <LASERLIGHT@Q...>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 09:49:22 -0400
Subject: Re: Thanks for Rules Answers

From: Tommy

>Do you use in your games both 25 and 28 mm models? They are too
different
for me. Maybe you have a tips for diminishing a difference?

"Use 6mm instead" <grin>

>PS. Do you have in your surrondings many GZG games players? We are a
little
lonely here (only two of us).

In Norfolk/Virginia Beach, there is apparently only 1...that's including
me.
However, I'm teaching my 12 year old.  Start with something quick and
simple, proceed from there.   You may want to consider making the
scenarios
a little biased in their favor--people seem to like games more if they
win
the first time.  My son took some powered armor ("Hudak's Hooligans", in
honor (?) of the infamous Mike Hudak) and gleefully smashed my
militiamen

Prev: RE: Webring moving Next: Re: Webring moving