Prev: My misconceptions? Re: FMA : Full Metal Anorak Next: Re: Thanks for Rules Answers

Re: SG2 close combat cover shifts

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 12:55:24 +0000
Subject: Re: SG2 close combat cover shifts

Thomas,

Wow had a look at your CA variant, and its very similar to mine, so I'll

stick with mine (basicly mine allows more than 3:1 odds to have an
effect,
since the low-tech/training armies would need this numbers edge
particularly
against PA, I'll use mine), BUT what a lot of other cool rules you have
there!

I'll probably use them all, I haven't had time to read them but loads of

people up here in Durham (UK) seem to be getting interested in it
(having
got bored with Satan's Workshop TM).

There's just loads of stuff I have been meaning to think about at a
later
date!

Any one else who plays SGII should have a look at this site!

Many thanks

Richard

>From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@fox.nstn.ca>
<snip>Use them if you like 'em.