Prev: Field Manuals Next: Re: [SGII]: PA in close assault, Multiple opponents

Re: [SGII]: PA in close assault, Multiple opponents

From: "Scott Clinton" <grumbling_grognard@h...>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 19:29:49 -0500
Subject: Re: [SGII]: PA in close assault, Multiple opponents

>This means that if you let n (the number of men) tend to infinity, the
>chance of the PA trooper surviving is still 70%

Perhaps, but this is irrelevant IMO.  I mean really, in a single round
of
close combat how many would be able to come to grips with a single PA
suited
soldier?  I would expect 5 or 6 at the very, very most.  So,
extrapolating
this formula to infinity has no bearing IMHO.

The Grumbling Grognard

Prev: Field Manuals Next: Re: [SGII]: PA in close assault, Multiple opponents