Prev: Re: Tau Gun Drones... Next: Re: SG Ops Level Game

Re: SG Ops Level Game

From: "Andrew Martin" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 22:20:33 +1300
Subject: Re: SG Ops Level Game

> > Roads are rated for supply (eg interstate can move 10 supply,
country
back road can move 1), activations are based on whether you have supply
or
not.

> This doesn't mean you'll have unlimited supply even if you're parked
in a
harbor with a rail line and two autobahns.  But it'll help.  I haven't
figured out how many points to pay for logistics yet, though

Would it be easy just to move models/paper cutouts on the map? This
represents supply convoys moving along the road. Then these become
targets
for the enemy.

Andrew Martin
ICQ: 26227169 http://valley.150m.com/
-><-

Prev: Re: Tau Gun Drones... Next: Re: SG Ops Level Game