Prev: Re: WWII DSII Next: Merging Spearhead and DSII

Re: Depraved...

From: johncrim@v...
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 15:24:27 -0500
Subject: Re: Depraved...

> I am looking for a set of rules to get total novices (junior
> and senior HS kids) involved in SF miniatures gaming. It
> would be great if they started off with VERY simple rules,
> and offered a bunch of options to gradually increase realism
> (and complexity).
>
> My goal, of course, is to build up a group of people worth
> stomping in an open fight (FT, DS or SG, doesn't matter. Or
> all three.)

The Big Three, as far as I am concerned, are:

Full Thrust for starships,
Ogre for microarmor,
and ShockForce for 25mm/28 skirmish.

All are quick, all are simple, and all are a lot of fun.  Also, all of
them use d6s and
d6s only...I think that this is just a conincidence, though.

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
http://www.voicenet.com/~johncrim

      http://www.voicenet.com/webmail/

Prev: Re: WWII DSII Next: Merging Spearhead and DSII