Prev: RE: Depraved... Next: RE: Depraved...

Re: Depraved...

From: Edward Lipsett <translation@i...>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 13:08:40 +0900
Subject: Re: Depraved...

Well, that would certainly be the most efficient... get them
started on the right book from the start.
OK, if your 4-year old could get involved with miniatures
and susvive without either eating them or being swatted, I
guess these kids should be able to handle it...

Thanks.

Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:

> Basic move and shot DS, FT and SG (bring in the fancier stuff as they
get
> more confident). Its how we've introduced our kids to gaming. Lachy's
been
> playing GZG stuff since he was 4 (now 7) and Janneke has picked it up
a bit
> this year (now that she's 4). I figure if they can cope, anyone can ;)

=====
Edward Lipsett
Intercom, Ltd.
Fukuoka, Japan
translation@intercomltd.com
http://www.intercomltd.com
Tel: +81-92-712-9120

Prev: RE: Depraved... Next: RE: Depraved...