Prev: Re: Tau Gun Drones... Next: Re: WWII DSII

RE: [OT] IFF Re: FW: RE: Well, I'm back.....

From: Michael Brown <mwbrown@v...>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 20:48:04 -0700
Subject: RE: [OT] IFF Re: FW: RE: Well, I'm back.....

Jack is an old style game designer and publisher(from the SPI era).
Credits
include Korsun Pocket. People's Wargames was his label.  Jack is also a
card
carrying Communist (probably an endangered species).  Avid gamer and
well read
on military matters, he is often a lecturer for the USAF on simulations
(games)
and is a advocate of modeling the "soft" factors like morale and
training.

Michael Brown